Thursday, February 14, 2008

March "Madness" is coming...

Hey everyone, Pastor Jay here. I was just telling Albert here how excited we are to be joining all of you very soon. It's going to be a bit crazy for a few months since Teresa, Allison & Jonathan will only be weekend warriors at TFB--that's where the madness comes into play for me. I'm sure it'll be OK, but while I'm separated from them, it gives me more time to get to know you. So once March hits, I'll be there ready to go and available to hang out. Give me a few weeks to get up to speed with the ministry, and before you know it, we'll be doing some exciting things and creating some amazing memories. Summer is fast approaching and with it a great chance to bring new friends to camp, Six Flags and who knows what else we'll dream up. Pray for TFB Student Ministries as we look to get ready for months to come. Keep praying for my family as we prepare our house to rent as well as for someone to rent it.

Blessings!

Pastor Jay

No comments: